Flux Period Proof Underwear are a game changer. Holding 4 tampons' worth you can wear them all day, they are discreet, very comfortable, flattering and they help you replace disposable tampons and pads.
We love Flux as they also have a 'By You, For Her' Programme, for every pant that is purchased, a girl in the developing world will receive a reusable and washable cloth pad.
FLUX Undies can be worn alone for up to 12 hours. Their unique built-in tech is moisture wicking, absorbent, and leak-proof, keeping you covered day 'n' night. Comfort is at the very top of the list with their Boy Briefs. Featuring the classic elastic FLUX logo waistband, full of stretch and softness. Boy Brief rest at the perfect place so you can feel comfortable throughout your whole period.
- Wear all night, or for up to 12 hours during the day
- Holds 20-25ml, or four tampons' worth
- Use FLUX for periods, leaks, post-partum, incontinence, endometriosis flow, spotting, and sweating!!
- Wear them to school, work, exercise, or simply just to feel comfy on lazy days.
- Designed in the UK and manufactured in both the UK and China from OEKO Tex fabric which means they are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for your skin.
- Every purhcase qualifies for the 'By You, For Her' Programme
The small wet bag that we stock is perfect for storing these period proof undies once used and before they go into the washing machine. It has two pouches, one at the front for dry items and the larger at the rear that is lined and waterproof.
How They Work
Unique built-in four layer tech that keep you protected day and night, through even the heaviest flows. First layer - moisture wicking soft top layer wicks moisture away keeping you fresh and dry. Second Layer - Antimicrobial Third Layer - Super absorbent layer which holds 200x its own weight and tested to easily absorb 4 tampons worth. Final Layer - leak-proof barrier that prevents leaks and stains whilst remaining breathable and stain free.
Did you know we also stock another style in these period proof undies? Please click here to view the bikini style.
If you wish to find out more about the products that are available to begin/continue your plastic-free period journey, please do take a look at our Plastic Free Periods blog post. It contains everything you need to know!