This extra large Soap Daze Soap on a Rope is a great idea! The rope makes it super handy, making it easy for you to hang it up after you've used it so it lasts longer and does not go mushy. It also does not clutter up your bathroom surfaces. This natural handmade soap is part of the Nourish range. All Nourish soaps contain organic coconut milk, which is used to replace some of the water in the recipe. This soap is scented with essential oils sweet orange, ginger, patchouli and clove, so has a warm spicy aroma.
- Organic Raw Cacao is high in anti-oxidants, Vitamin C, magnesium and omega 6 fatty acids. It is made by cold pressing un-roasted cocoa beans, which retains the living enzymes. Cocoa powder is cacao powder which has been roasted at high temperatures.
- Oatmeal has a mild exfoliating effect, removing dead skin cells, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Devon roasted ground coffee gives a great exfoliation and is said to reduce cellulite if used regularly.
- Each Soap on a Rope weighs a minimum of 185g / 6.5oz and measures approx 9 x 5 x 4.4cm. It has a waxed cotton rope that you can hang in the shower.
- It is vegan, palm oil free and a completely natural soap.
Soap Daze soaps are hard, long-lasting soap bars, and have a creamy lather. They are handmade in Devon in small batches and are not like supermarket soaps!Ingredients
Sodium cocoate, sodium olivate, sodium shea butterate, coconut (cocos nucifera) milk (organic), avena sativa (oat) kernel meal, coffee arabica, raw cacao, citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) oil, cinnamomum zeylanicum oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, eugenia caryophyllata (clove) oil, guar gum, naturally occurring glycerine. Constituents of essential oils: linalool, limonene, eugenol, benzyl benzoate.