Your Cloud Meadow is a selection of beautiful all white-flowering native wildflowers that are hugely beneficial to bees and butterflies!
Each seed ball contains approximately 150 seeds from a mix of Meadow Sweet, Oxeye Daisy, White Campion, White Clover, and Yarrow.
- Each tin of Cloud Meadow Mix contains 20 seed balls (30 seeds in each ball). Enough to cover 1 sqm in a garden bed or 3-5 seed balls for a 35cm container (leave at least 10cm between each ball).
- Best scattered in Spring or Autumn.
- Made from seeds, clay, peat-free compost and chili powder.
- All seeds are responsibly sourced in the UK from Flora Locale accredited suppliers and they only ever use peat-free compost.
- Packaged in steel tins that are manufactured in London (with the help of a solar farm on the factory roof).
Why use a seedball instead of ordinary seeds?
The ball prevents the seeds from being a tasty lunch for birds and insects, thereby increasing the chances of your flowers growing. Plus they’re super easy to use, no digging and no expert knowledge needed!How to use
Throw onto soil or compost in a garden bed or planter in Spring or Autumn, leaving at least 10cm between each ball. Your Seedball has everything it needs to grow and, once the ball becomes moist and the temperature is right, your seeds will germinate!