Bean and Boy have created a pure range of soaps which are traditionally-made castile soap bars. They are ideal for household applications, and for body and bath too. You can use the bar directly on dishes when washing up, scrub at persistent stains, or grate the soap to add to a spray bottle of warm water for a great household cleanser.
- Wild Woods is a warm and woodsy castile bar soap that contains a blend of natural scents and a splash of Moroccan Lava Clay for a gentle scrub on one side. It is a great “bloke soap” that is ideal for surface cleansing (like countertops and tiles) with a fresh woodsy scent.
Did you know? You can grate this soap and use a pinch here and there for household cleaning. Add to a spray bottle of warm water to create a great cleaning spray (use only as much water as you need, or discard any excess afterwards). Put grated soap into a travel tin and use a pinch in the shower or bath to avoid wet soap bars when travelling. See our blog post WHAT IS CASTILE SOAP & HOW TO USE IT.
Bean and Boy's soaps have all been safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist. Nothing artificial: no preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens or SLS. The pure range also contains NO Palm Oil.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 85g
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an Eco Friendly Hemu Wood Soap Dish.Ingredients
Olive pomace oil, mineral water, natural colourants (mineral clays, activated charcoal, herbs and spices) and essential oils.