Lots of brilliant people are making the switch to soap bars to avoid unnecessary plastic bottles in their kitchens and bathrooms. So now we need homes for our slippery little soaps. Which is why Zero Waste Club have made a 100% biodegradable wooden soap dish. It's small, it's stylish, and it's your soaps new home.
- Made from sustainably sourced Acacia dark wood
- Drain holes allow water to filter through and increase longevity of the soap.
- Acacia wood which is naturally antibacterial, which will ensure a clean space for your soap.
- 100% biodegradable and vegan.
- A tree is planted for every sale.
- Please note the sticker on the back of the first batch of these products is hard to remove. We recommend soaking in hot water in order to help remove the sticker.
- Packaging made from 100% recycled non-bleached Kraft paper, and printed with soy ink.
- Transparency: This product is made in Fujian Province in China. The artisans are paid 2550 RMB per month. Which is double the minimum wage in the province.
How to look after your wooden soap dish
This soap dish is so easy to maintain and keep clean, all you need to do is occasionally clean and rinse the dish to ensure there isn't a build up of soap in the drain holes. We recommend placing the dish somewhere where it is safe for water to drain out the bottom.
At the end of its life, the dish can be composted, although we recommend breaking it down into smaller pieces if possible. It can also be used as fire wood! Don't forget to recycle the packaging.
If you are looking for soaps, we have large variety so that you can pick one that suits your needs and preferences. Feel free to check them out and have a browse here.