Made entirely from waste
Our new soap dish is made from a unique combination of non-recyclable plastics such as plastic bags, bubble wrap and pallet wrap. Each soap dish stops 14 plastic bags worth of flexible plastic waste going to landfill.
- Made with 100% recycled plastic
- Each soap dish is entirely unique
- Designed with raised bumps so the soap can dry out in-between uses
- 2 colours variations
- Durable and easy to clean
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 8 x 2 (cm)
- Handmade in Brighton with love
Made by Imogen for Zero Waste Club. "Hi, my name is Imogen, I’m 22 years old and I live and work in Brighton. I recently graduated from the University of Brighton where I studied 3D Design and Craft. This it where I developed an interest in sustainable design. My work often is about adding value to ‘waste’ by turning it into a new material or product. I hope you like the soap dishes as much I enjoyed making them!"