This 670 shade is available for immediate dispatch.
This nail polish is '10 free', meaning that 10 known toxins traditionally found in nail polish have been replaced; without any toxic ingredients and enriched in silica from bamboo oil, you can use it without limitation. Organic water-based nail polishes chip and flake very easily, so ZAO has devised a nail polish that delivers the quality of traditional nail polishes but without the toxic chemicals, resulting in an effective and long-lasting nail polish that does not compromise your health. But if you are worried about your nail varnish chipping we have that covered too, by also stocking a 10 Free Nail Varnish Duo Top and Base Coat.
Bamboo rhizome macerate: thanks to its high content of organic silica, the bamboo macerate helps to give strength to nails, making them more resistant to splitting and cracking.
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT, with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 10% of ingredients organic.
- No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- No ingredients from animal origin is used.
- Size of product is 8ml
- This is unfortunately not refillable.
Do you need a Natural Nail Polish Remover?
- Dibutylphthalate: Endocrine disruptor. Irritation of the eyes (lacrimation, conjunctivitis) and upperrespiratory tract (nasopharyngitis, bronchitis possible), if ingested or inhaled: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hematuria, dizziness, photophobia (sensitivity to light) and nephrotoxicity)
- Toluene: Neurotoxic. Its vapors may be irritating to the upper respiratory tract and eyes above 100 ppm. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, peeling and cracking. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression.
- Formaldehyde: Carcinogen. In 2004, IARC has classified formaldehyde as a carcinogen to humans (Group 1). In Europe, it is classified as "category 3 carcinogen" (possibly carcinogenic to humans), but after a more severe proposal of France, this classification is under review.
- Xylene: Irritating and nerve: This product causes mild eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression. Exposure to vapors may cause irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, scaling and cracking.
- Colophony (rosin): Irritating / respiratory disorders: Several cases of skin sensitization are also reported. The cases are isolated but quite varied: beauticians who applied depilatory waxes containing rosin, as well as artists who reacted to their stage makeup.
- Synthetic Camphor: Irritation: eyes, upper respiratory tract if inhaled: decreased frequency of breathing, slow heart rate, worsened symptoms if inhaled in large doses. Source: CSST - Toxicological directory service (http://www.reptox.csst.qc.ca/)
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ISOSORBIDE DICAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHOSPHORIC ACID, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, SILICA, ETOCRYLENE. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77000 (ALUMINIUM POWDER), CI 77266 (BLACK 2), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77019 (MICA), CI 74160 (PIGMENT BLUE 15), CI 74260 (PIGMENT GREEN 7), CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30), CI 15880 (RED 34 LAKE), CI 12085 (RED 36), CI 77861 (TIN OXIDE), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE).